The promises made for the domain purchase is not what bit seems .After investigating ,found that I paid for it but it went under some elses name .I was told would get a advertising package for $3700.00 but was not what I was told it would be .

Didnt even receive a written contract, that stated what I was told .Have not received any activity or correspondence from anyone .Dont fall for it ,it is not as good as it seems , and there is no easy fix.

Ther is no domain activity on this site purchased nor any so called reveiw foud from the company trying to help change that as told would happen .

Had an Experience with North Loan Network?

Comments

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more First Alert - 1st Alert Model P1210 Marketed as a 10year product - First Alert "Installed (2) of these in Nov 2014. Both went out this year - 2017. Product was supposed to last until 2024. There were more expensive than the traditional 9V ones...." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more